Rebecca @ In The Garden has given me two awards and I am really honored. but very very very happy to accept.
My first award is the honest scrap
The rules are:
A. Brag about the award.
The person who receives it ,feels really really awesome ha ha
and is inspired to keep on blogging and gets to ackowledge fellow bloggers who inspire you , so that others can also be inspired by them.
B. Link back to the person who gave it to you.
done on the top
C. Share 10 honest things about yourself.
1. I am a christian , my whole life revolves arround Christ and becoming the person He made me to be.
2. I am usually quiet a happy person , which means I annoy the rest of the unhappy people
3. I love my husband and kids , I have been very blessed with a great family
4. My in-laws live with me. I didn't like it at first , but now I really appreciate them in my life and don't know how others survive without parents in the home.
5. My dad died just after Nicole was born and never got to see his first grandson Daniel and that makes me sad , especially when the yellow arums bloom.
6. I am a computer programmer and love it, it's the opposite side of my life inside and surrounded by technology versus outside and surrounded with nature.
7. I really don't like speaking in front , my heart beats terribly and my hands shake and I stutter. Terrible for me and the people who have to hear me .. *grin
8. I don't like to cook , but I like to eat
9. I don't like house work , but I like things to be neat and tidy
10. hmm I know my husband from 1993 , so that makes it 16 years
D. Give the award to 7 more bloggers who inspire you.
1. Fairegarden , Frances inspired me to start my own blog. I loved her pictures and sence of humour and she is not afraid to try anything.
2. Clay and Limestone Gail is as sweet as Frances and has grown so many beautiful plants
3. The Galloping Gardner what an amazing woman , she travels to all the gardens open to the public and is also helping build a hospital in India. very inspired
4. Gardening Tips and Ideas Scott has created http://www.blotanical.com/ go there and you will be inspired by his blog and by all the other gardening blogs there , it would take a lifetime to see everything there.
5. http://sequoiagardens.wordpress.com/ Jack is a fellow South African , so many of this things on his site will work in my garden
6. Go Away - I'm Gardening! Amy has a lovely blog , she is really enjoying it and she is funny
7. Janie is very very clever , she has lots of knowledge about different things in your garden , her site is sure to inspire you to buy lots of plants :)
The next award is the best blog award
Here are the rules :
Post the award on your blog along with the name of the person who passed it on to you and link to their blog. Choose blogs which you have recently discovered and you think are great and pass it on to them. Don't forget to leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
Thank you so much Rebecca ,
Here is my list
awake with charm
my secret garden
The Garden Of Eaden
Evolution Of A Gardener
Liza And Johns Garden
Liz and the Proffessor
To all I have awarded it to. I hope you accept it. It was very nice showing off the blogs I really like.
What is a gardening blog without some pics inbetween and to end .. a fairy